Alden Gliding Ottoman in Eco-Performance Fabric | Water Repellent & Stain Resistan
Save 0% Save %
Original price $199.00 - Original price $199.00
$199.00 - $199.00
Current price $199.00
Designed with ease in mind, the Willa/Alden Gliding Ottoman is the perfect complement to your Million Dollar Baby Classic glider or recliner. The ottoman’s elegant piping and thoughtful silhouette highlight its effortless style, while its plush pillow top and gentle back-and-forth glide create the perfect place for you to rest your feet throughout the day.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- WATER REPELLENT & STAIN RESISTANT FABRIC: Sit back and relax knowing our performance fabric will help keep your ottoman safe from spills and stains.
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: You can feel good about making a more sustainable choice. This soft and durable eco-performance fabric utilizes LiveSmart performance fabric with 30% REPREVE® recycled yarn.
- COMFORTABLE & DURABLE: This traditional style gliding ottoman is upholstered in a durable polyester + REPREVE® blend and features a 6.5" plush but sturdy pillow top for added comfort
- EFFORTLESS GLIDE: Whether you are feeding baby or rocking baby to sleep, our metal base allows for a smooth back-and-forth gliding motion
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.
- EASY SET UP: No assembly required.
- COMPLETE THE LOOK: Pairs with the Alden Swivel Glider