SLEEPYTIME Rocker in Eco-Performance Fabric with Light Legs | Water Repellent & Stain Resistant
Sleepytime is a refreshingly modern take on the traditional rocking chair with a structured, padded square back design that sits upon elegantly curved hardwood legs. Hand upholstered in smooth eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled materials.
- MODERN ROCKER: Structured and padded square back design that sits upon elegantly curved ash hardwood legs
- INCLUDED LUMBAR CUSHION: Removable lumbar pillow included for comfort
- STAIN RESISTANT & WATER REPELLENT: Constructed and upholstered by hand in eco-performance fabric that is stain resistant and water repellent
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: At least 30 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of the eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Easy setup with no tools required
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This rocker has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment in your home
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.