Nursery Works COMPASS Rocker in Eco-Performance Fabric | Water Repellent & Stain Resistant
The Compass rocker is at once a study in geometry and a place for luxurious repose as its cushions are plush, yet supportive and its rose gold curved legs ensure a free-flowing rocking. Hand upholstered in smooth eco-performance fabric, that is stain resistant, water repellent, and made with at least 30% recycled materials.
- MODERN LUXE: The compass rocker is a luxurious take on the nursery rocker with a rounded voluminous back and armrests that sit upon elegant rose gold plated stainless steel legs
- INCLUDED LUMBAR CUSHION: Removable lumbar pillow included for comfort
- STAIN RESISTANT & WATER REPELLENT: Constructed and upholstered by hand in eco-performance fabric that is stain resistant and water repellent
- ECO-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: At least 35 recycled plastic bottles were used in the making of the eco-performance fabric utilizing LiveSmart® performance fabric + at least 30% REPREVE® recycled polyester yarn
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Easy setup with no tools required
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This rocker has undergone rigorous scientific testing for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment in your home
- BREATHE EASY: Foam used in the seat meets all CA TB117-2013 flammability requirements and is CertiPUR-US® certified, certifying the foam is made without PBDE or Tris flame retardants, heavy metals, formaldehyde, CFCs, and phthalates regulated by the CPSC.
- FSC® CERTIFIED WOOD: Wood used in the frame of this product comes from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests. The FSC® label means that wood has been harvested to benefit communities, wildlife, and the environment.